Save the Date: Postharvest Unlimited & Ornamentals Conference
We are delighted to invite you to attend the VII International Conference Postharvest Unlimited & XII International Symposium on Postharvest Quality of Ornamental Plants in May 2023 in Wageningen, the Netherlands. In this conference the latest developments in postharvest technology, sensing, packaging, quality modeling and phytosanitary solutions will be presented and discussed.
Both events are jointly organized by WUR Post-Harvest Technology and WU Horticulture and Product Physiology groups, under the aegis of the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS).
- System biology approaches and new insights in postharvest physiology
- Innovations in postharvest technology and engineering
- Breeding for postharvest quality, including -omics and gene editing techniques
- Novel sensing & robotics
- Sustainability of fresh products in the chain
- Ripening and Senescence
- Phytosanitary issues and solutions
- Novel packaging and coatings
- Health and nutrition
- Growing for quality (interactions between pre- & post-harvest factors)
- Quality modelling and digital twins
- Fresh-cut fruits and vegetables
|Organised by||Wageningen University & Research|
|Date||May 14-18th 2023 for VII Postharvest Unlimited|
|May 14-16th 2023 for XII Postharvest Quality Ornamentals|
|Location||Wageningen, the Netherlands|
If you would like to be a sponsor this event, please contact Eelke Westra (email@example.com).
Visit the conference website for more information.